Lobby or entrance
Security Notice: No guns allowed. No firearms or weapons allowed on this property.
- Spa Light is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property in or about our premises.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen locker keys and there is a charge of $20 if you lose your locker key.
- Improper etiquette can result in a required check-out without a refund.
- The admission fee is not refundable after a check-in once.
- You can not leave the spa & sauna and return after once you check-in.
- Each customer or individual is allowed only one uniform per person.
- Only children under the age of 24 months are free for admission.
- If the security alarm rings, we require the checking of your belongings by one of our staff members.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the spa & sauna.
- Customers who have had alcoholic drinks are prohibited from entering Spa Light.
- Children have to be taken care of by their parents or guardians at all times.
- Customers over 75 years of age are prohibited to enter Spa Light without guardians.
- Children under 14 are not permitted on the premises. All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times inside Spa Light.
- No refunds. All sales are final.
If you are elderly, pregnant, infants, an individual with heart conditions, diabetes, blood pressure issue, or a person who may be susceptible to strokes, epilepsy, or similar affliction or combination of afflictions, taking medication, being treated for any illness, you should not enter without first consulting your physician. If you are under the influence of drugs, alcohol, and or any other substances, please refrain from entering. By entering, you are aware of danger and assume liability at your own risks.
- Observe all posted signs.
- Always follow instructions given by staff members at all times.
- Glass containers and sharp knives are not permitted inside Spa Light. Outside restaurants or packaged food and beverages are not permitted inside the spa & sauna. Please have clear bags ready for inspection upon entering the Spa and Sauna.
- Guests are not permitted to stick items into the ground, such as tents, chairs or umbrellas.
- Fins or snorkels are not allowed in the pool area.
- Spa Light has height and weight restrictions for certain attractions.
Spa and operation hours of business at the entrance. Hours of business Mon – Thurs [11am-2am] & Fri – Sun [10 am- 2 am]
Attention: Please keep your locker key with you at all times. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Please leave your valuables at the front desk. Please keep your shoes in your locker at all times. We are not responsible for stolen shoes. Thank you!
Pool & shower
Spa Light Policies:
- All guests are required to shower before entering the pools
- Do not enter the pools after massage or scrub services
- No glass containers, food, and alcohol are allowed
- No loud talking is allowed
- Cell phone and camera use is prohibited
- We are not responsible for any stolen or misplaced items
- Please dry off before exiting wet area
- Do not run around the pool area